Friday, June 09, 2006

12. Finish a Big Project

So the time finally came that my new lease started at my new location in Manhattan. I packed up stuff, loaded my car numerous times, unloaded my car numerous times. I went up and down stairs more times than I care to admit to. I fell down the stairs carrying a heavy box of kitchen glass cookware, swearing I broke my ankle, but amazingly it rolled off the step before rolling itself into a massive sprain. The downer is that I have a nice bruise on my shoulder from the bannister on the way down. **the cookware survived at least :)**

It really probably took me 3 whole days worth, but to be nice, I'm dropping it down to 48 hours of solid work.

Some people wouldn't consider moving fun. However I love my roommates (in different ways, heh), I love saving money and I love the fact that I still have my own space.

Finish a Big Project: 300 pts
50 pts/hr: 2400 pts
2700 pts total

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home