Saturday, June 10, 2006

57. Watch a New Movie

Today I went to see Cars, the new Disney Pixar film. It had Owen Wilson('s voice) so I couldn't pass it up :) Cute movie, wasn't a lot of total laugh out loud moments, but I will give a tiny spoiler and say that probably one of my personal favorite moments was based off of someone yelling "FREEBIRD!" Heh.

Amazingly, while sitting with Jesse after the movie (strangely enough, he was there with a group of friends, I was invited, then uninvited (grr), then said "screw this, I'm going anyway") I was like "I think that one car's voice was Michael Keaton..." I looked it up on IMDB, and sure enough it was. Funny how some people just have very distinctive, memorable voices.

Out of 5 stars, I give it 3. It wasn't great, but it wasn't horrible either.

Watch a New Movie: 150 pts
Watched in a theatre: 100 pts
Ate Popcorn: 25 pts
275 pts total

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home